PIPELINE REPAIR AND CONSTRUCTION
PIPE CUTTING, FACING AND BEVELING
Pipe and cylinder cold cutting.
- Special tooling for correction of pipe out-of-roundness (up to 1”)
SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
- Cutting out defected sections (spools) size-to-size during emergency or scheduled repair;
- Pipe facing to tie-in a new spool;
- Cutting pipes size-to-size and pipe facing during pipeline construction;
- Recovery of bevels damaged during transportation.
- Pipe cutting and beveling with a minimum offset (from 10 mm);
- Performing tasks on hard access sites (minimum installation space from 115 mm);
- Treatment of pipe with grades up to K100 and wall thickness up to 100 mm of various steel grades including hot and stainless steel;
- Jobs available in subsea and severe climates (down to -40C).