ONLINE HOT TAPPING AND LINE STOPPING
Scope of service:
- Tie-ins for feeding product to newly constructed or additional production areas;
- Tie-ins of fittings for temperature gauges, flow meters and other devices;
- Online line stopiing;
- By-passing a defected pipeline section.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT ALLOWS WORKS WITH THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pressure 100 bar, temperature 38°C;
- Pressure 48 bar, temperature up to 370°C;
- Hot tapping range: ½ “ – 72”;
- Line stopping range: 3.5” – 56”
EQUIPMENT ALLOWS HOT TAPPING AND LINESTOPPING WITH VARIOUS TYPES OF SERVICES:
- Natural gas;
- Light hydrocarbons;
- Chemicals and gases;
- Compressed air and other.
Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, polyethylene, cement asbestos, steel concrete and other.
HOT TAP DIRECTIONS:Horizontal, vertical or angled. In special cases vertical upside down is possible.
ONLINE HOT TAPPING ADVANTEGES:
- No production interference with operating pressure maintained at the same level;
- Line stopping possible at sections with no or poorly sealed shut-off valves;
- Reliable, cost effective and efficient pipeline stopping for any types of works;
- No product release and collection expenses;
- Environmental contamination risks excluded.
PERMITS AND CERTIFICATES:
- GOST R compliance certificate;
- FSETAN permit for application at hazardous facilities;
- Permits, equipment and technology qualification for job performance at Gazprom facilities.Hot tapping and line stopping for repair and upgrade are performed online.