COMPOSITE REPAIRINTRA Services Company offers composite repair kits for solving a wide range of repair tasks. The technology implies recovery of structural integrity and strength of defected pipeline section, provides corrosion protection and pipe wall strengthening.
INTRA COMPOSITE ADVANTAGES:
- allows online application;
- quick deployment and curing;
- no hot works;
- allows application on any geometry;
- service high temperatures (up to 250°C;
- resistance to aggressive chemicals;
- no pressure limitations (top limits are determined by clamp sizes).
INTRA COMPOSITE MATERIAL TYPES
INTRA KRM-S instant deployment kit is a ready-to-use material consisting of the primer (adhesion tool) and polyurethane saturated reinforcement material of fiberglass and carbon fibre. Good for subsea operations.
INTRA KRM-S REPAIRABLE DEFECTS:
- External corrosion (up to 90% wall thinning);
- Mechanical (dents, burrs, etc.).
INTRA KRM-U composite kit is a long-term repair solution consisting of reinforcement cloth and multi-component bonding system (MBS). The variety of MBS covers most operating specifications and their combinations (temperature, pressure, deployment conditions, etc.)
INTRA KRM-U REPAIRABLE DEFECTS:
- Internal corrosion (with wall-through hazard);
- External corrosion (wall thinning up to 90%);
- Mechanical (dents, burrs, etc.);
- Annular welding seam defects (cavities, incomplete fusion).