FLANGE JOINTS MAINTENANCEINTRA Services Company offers services for recovery of flange sealing surfaces (flange facing).
FLANGE REPAIR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Portable equipment;
- Flange joint sizes for facing: 0 mm to 3048 mm (up to 12,000 mm, custom made);
- Facing accuracy up to 1.6 μм Ra;
- Applicable for facing various types of flange profiles: tongue/groove/female, V-groove, O-ring;
- Machine available for installation on both flange ID and OD;
- Tube plate job allows machining both sides with a single installation;
- Sealing element blanking;
- Flange joint internal surface boring;
- Machining of square and rectangular flanges;
- Sealing surface flatness measuring possible with laser geometrical testing system;
- Solving custom technical tasks.
FLANGE SEALING SURFACE RECOVERY (FLANGE FAСING) ADVANTAGES:
- Job performed without dismounting either the flange or equipment (on-site job);
- Extends equipment lifetime due to recovery of flange sealing surface;
- No need in effort consuming works and subsequent NDT of the welding joint following flange dismounting for facing;
- Minimum required working space;
- Repair time reduction;
- Allows preventing product leakage through the flange joint and as a result unscheduled shut-downs.
Other types of machining services:
- Sintering furnace bandage and rolls machining, dryer drums and cylinders;
- Mill bearing pin machining;
- Reservoir welding joint flush finish;
- Surface recovery at other types of rotating equipment;
- On-site milling;
- Hole boring and recovery.