PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE TESTINGPressure relief valve testing system is designed for petroleum, chemical and other industries where stricter safety rules are applied. It allows checking valves on-site without pressurizing the system, identify defects that need maintenance as a part of scheduled or emergency repair works.
SAFETY VALVE TESTING ENSURES SET PRESSURE WITHIN +/-1% ACCURACY AND IDENTIFY POTENTIAL HAZARDS LIKE:
- Leaky valve;
- Reducing valve;
- Long discharge or simmer valves
RELIEF VALVE TESTING SYSTEM ADVANTAGES:
- Applicable for all valve sizes;
- Cost efficiency due to lack of necessity to dismount and lab test;
- Available for various types of services (gas, water, steam).
Permits and certificates:
- GOST R compliance certificate; FSETAN permit for hazardous facilities;
- Manual on checking valve gate sealing, control and adjusting the set pressure in spring pressure relief valves on site without disassembly for oil refineries and petroleum companies;
- Certificate of metering state register.